1. Be on time to class. No excuses, no exceptions. Three latenesses will equal a detention.
2. Be sensitive to the feeling and dignity of others. Respect should be shown in all communication.
3. All students must enter the classroom with a positive attitude.
4. Safe behavior is required. This is especially important while doing labs.
6. If you have been absent, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to find out what homework is due. (Ask your classmate). You will be given one day grace for each excused absence. Remember that more than 5 absences that have not been made up will result in being denied credit in this course regardless of your average.
8. I suggest that you save all graded work (especially the labs which are required by the state to be kept on file.) This work is useful for study as well as evidence of earned grades.
9. No cell phones or iPods in class. If I see them, they will be taken away.
I am available for extra help almost every day after school from 2:20 - 2:45 or by appointment.
Tests and Quizzes: 65%
Lab reports handed in one day late will receive a maximum grade of 75. Lab reports more than a day late will lose 5 points/day. Do not hand in labs late!